Dataspeed Inc. is seeking a Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of several product development projects and product line extensions. Applicants must have a strong background in engineering in order to successfully manage and contribute to the development of new projects. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and ensuring the goals and objectives of each project are accomplished within the designated time and funding parameters. Sound like something you are interested in? We’d love to hear from you!
- Lead the execution of assigned product development programs in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Lead and motivate team performance toward completing projects according to the defined objectives.
- Ability to balance electrical, mechanical, and software development issues at the system level. Must have the ability to implement projects outside technical area of expertise.
- Develop detailed project work plans and schedules.
- Manage product requirements and traceability.
- Lead design review and risk management activities.
- Manage technical partners and vendors supporting product development activities.
- Effectively use problem solving skills and techniques to identify potential issues, assess their impact and develop solutions.
- Employ excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills with all levels of personnel and management.
- Prepare and manage all required project documentation.
- Facilitate and coordinate project team meetings and management presentations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (emphasis in robotics preferred)
- 7-10+ years of experience in the engineering industry
- 7-10+ years of project management experience
- Strong technical background
- Knowledge of standards for Design Controls, Risk Management, and Electrical Safety
- Demonstrated aptitude for successfully managing multiple projects of varying complexity, within the specified guidelines, timeframes, and budgets
- PMP certification preferred