Network Administrator and IT Support Technician
Dataspeed Inc. is looking for someone to fill the roles of Network Administrator and IT Support Technician. Applicants must possess a degree in Information Technology, Technical Support or relevant experience. The ideal candidate has experience working in an IT role within a technical industry.
- Develop, manage, and update Intranet page for Dataspeed Inc.
- Synchronize email and calendar system.
- Develop integration between project management and shipping and receiving.
- Provide training to internal employees on specific IT related software.
- Provide web support on WordPress platform.
- Provide tech support and computer updates.
- Assist with troubleshooting computer or phone related issues.
- Perform physical backups to an external hard drive once a month.
- Manage changes to network storage permissions.
- Manage software licenses and installations for the following programs: Microsoft Office, Solidworks, Orcad, and Quickbooks.
- Assist with set up for new employees: Purchasing and installing programs on new laptop or desktops and setting up email accounts, time tracker, network storage, and VOIP phone.
- Install updates and maintain pfSense router, and VOIP phone server, along with file storage, time tracker, and MediaWiki for product documentation.
- Define and create new network services as the company grows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of IT support experience
- Knowledge and experience of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong technical and analytical skills